Why is this page featured on a software person’s site? Simple! I use it to track recipes that I make often and want quick access to them. My own public bookmarks.
- Bread machine pizza dough
- We’ve made this recipe several times and it comes out really well
- Tomato-Garlic Spanish Rice
- I’ve made this recipe once. I really enjoyed the flavor, but I had a hard time getting the rice to be fully cooked.
- Instant Pot veggie biryani
- I made it with tofu and it was very good!
- This fluffy pancake recipe is really tasty.
- Dutch Baby Pancake
- This is my go-to when I want something tasty, neat-looking, and different to eat
- Here are the Recipes I used: I made the Banana Cream Pie I recipe from All Recipes. That recipe is essentially the same as this one. Pretty easy work! We didn’t have any whipped cream, but that recipe uses egg yolks… leaving us with egg whites. This Better Homes & Gardens article about how to make meringue for pies provided instructions that worked perfectly! I thought it odd that the All Recipes pie recipe called for baking the pie, but once I added meringue, it made perfect sense to do so.